गणपती बाप्पा मोरया । चला येऊया गणरायाच्या आगमना साठी ।
Ganpati Bappa Morya, Chala yevuya Ganrayachya Agmana sathi!
This year Maharashtra Mandal Bay Area is bringing you joy of our favorite festival and spectacular experience of सार्वजनिक गणेशोत्सव (Sarwajanik Ganpati) right from your home.
Date : Sunday August 23, 2020, 9:30 AM PST
Confirm Your Seat!
9.30 AM to 11.30 AM: गणपती स्थापना and अथर्वशीर्ष पठण, आरती (Live from Devotees home)
1.00 PM to 05.00 PM: Virtual Open Stage(Live on Zoom/FB) Performances
6.00 PM to 6.30 PM: संध्याकाळची आरती(Live from Devotees home)
6.30 PM to 7.30 PM: Bay Area’s most loved ढोल ताशा (Virtual) by BMM winner team MMBA Spartans
Please Register Here
- We will go live with online Zoom and focus on you for at least one of the Ganpati Aarti and Atharvashirsha Pathan 21 times. You can choose at least one Ganpati Aarti or Atharvashirsha Pathan at least once.
- MMBA will assist you with the coordination and execution once you register.
- You can choose to participate in both the categories
- We recommend you to recite aarti with your family and as you would do at your homes. You can use टाळ , घंटी, टाळ्या, etc. as desired
- Please place the camera during Aarti recital such that focus is on Ganesha idol along with family members visible in the video.
A Golden opportunity to our Bay Area Members to showcase their performance on the occasion of Ganeshotsav 2020.
Performances are not pre-recorded but telecasted on Zoom live session and also will be live on MMBA Facebook page. MMBA will assist you with coordination and execution once you register.
Please Register Here
- All Entries are FREE
- Participants have to give detailed descriptions of their performance in the registration form
- Performances have to be on the theme of Ganesh Utsav
- No Age limit
- Performance categories:
Instrument- Tabla and other categories
Recital- Shloka, poems etc
Want to celebrate Ganeshotsav by giving ‘Dakshina’ to support some projects in India? Please donate directly to Jnana Prabodhini Foundation, a non-profit organization (exempt under 501(c) (3)), working on few reliefs and long-term rehabilitation projects in Maharashtra.