मराठी शाळा (Shala)
Maharashtra Mandal Bay Area (MMBA) is a non-profit organization. Our EC members and volunteers work hard to make this organization run smoothly. We offer following to our volunteers
* Friendly and Family oriented environment
* Free entry to the event if you are actively volunteering for that event - minimum 4 hours of volunteering is a must
* If you volunteer for an event, we will also give you one ** FREE ** ticket for the same event so that you can bring your family member or a friend to the event
* We take good care of our volunteers by making sure there is an ample supply of Tea, Water, Snacks and Lunch/Dinner when appropriate and possible
* Opportunities to learn (Audio setup, Graphics design, Website, Event Management, Public Speaking and more)
Volunteers are needed for the following committees
Food and Hospitality: Manage food for volunteers, performers and do a Fundraising food stall at the event
Decoration: Manage the stage decoration and banners for events
Organizing: Coordinate and manage logistics prior to the event and during the event, could be for ushering, competition line up or audio setups etc.
Registration: Manage the Registration counter and front desk counter at events
We can always take your help and we appreciate that hugely. If you are willing to extend your helping hand, please click on the button below and fill in the form.
Volunteer sign up
प्रशांत दामले आणि कविता मेढेकर सोबत, कट्टयावरच्या गप्पा, बुधवारी मार्च २० ६:३०pm